- Wind, Solar (PV &CSP), Hydro, Biomass, Geothermal, Waste to Energy
- Resources Assessment and Potential Evaluation
- Feasibility Studies
- Low Carbon Development and Energy Planning Analysis
- Clean Energy Investment Analysis
- Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emission Reduction Studies
- Energy Efficiency
- Weatherization Performance Evaluation
- Energy Audit and Performance Evaluation
- Wind and Solar Seawater Reverse Osmosis (SWRO) System Desig
- Renewable energy powered intensive aquaculture and ice-making system design
- Wind and solar energy powered telecommunication towers system design
- Off-Grid Rural Electrification Project Development
Energy Skills Assessment and Strategy Development
Rwanda is implementing several power plant projects that include Photovoltaic (PV), hydropower, peat, geothermal and methane. As part of its effort to parepare its national energy workforce, Epsilon is undertaking energy skills assesemnt, strategic skills development, and energy skills quaification and profiling study.
Low Carbon Development Study
This low-carbon development study has two component such as power and oil & gas sectors. Epsilon's researcher is a lead author for the low carbon development study of the power sector that included national renewable energy potential assessment for Photovoltaic (PV), Concentrated Solar Power (CSP), wind, waste-to-energy, biomass, and small-hydro power; energy modeling using the Energy Forecasting Framework and Emissions Consensus Tool (EFFECT) model, energy demand and supply analysis, and off-grid economic analysis.
Mesoscale Wind Resources Assessment
Epsilon researchers have conducted a mesoscale modeling (high resolution wind modeling) and mapping to identify optimal wind potential with the highest capacity factor useful for the generation of utility scale wind energy project in Kosovo.
Renewable Energy Powered SWRO System Design
Epsilon researchers have designed and implemented the first of its kind renewable energy powered desalination system in the Caribbean. We have also conducted wind and solar energy potential assessment and wind energy seasonal variability assessment study, which is critical in desalination system design.